Warning: curl_setopt() expects parameter 2 to be long, string given in /home/freeshi6/public_html/wp-content/plugins/amzn/tarzan/_httprequest.class.php on line 336
List Price: $119.99
Sale Price: Too low to display
The Classic Keurig K-Cup Single Serve Coffee Maker, and a perennial best-seller, the Keurig K55 brews a rich, smooth, and delicious cup every time with the quality you expect from Keurig. Simple touch buttons make your brewing experience stress free, and multiple K-Cup pod brew sizes help to ensure you get your perfect cup. Whether you like your coffee strong, mild, decaf, or flavored, you can brew all of your favorites with the Keurig K55 – and with large 48oz water reservoir, you can brew 6+ cups before having to refill. Discover hundreds of K-Cup pod varieties from all of the brands you love, including Green Mountain Coffee, Starbucks, and Lipton, and enjoy coffee, tea, hot cocoa and more. Also available in a two fun colors to complement your décor, and compatible with the Keurig Classic Series My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter, so you can brew your own ground coffee.
- The Classic Keurig K-Cup Single Serve Coffee Maker. Includes 4 K-Cup pods and a water filter handle + 2 water filters to help your beverages taste their best
- Brews multiple K-Cup Pod sizes (6, 8, 10 oz.) - the most popular K-Cup pod brew sizes. Use the 6oz brew size to achieve the strongest brew.
- A large 48 oz. water reservoir allows you to brew 6+ cups before having to refill, saving you time and simplifying your morning routine. The water reservoir is removable, making it easy to refill whenever you need to.
- Simple button controls make it easy to brew your favorite beverage. Just insert a pod, select your desired brew size, and brew a fresh, great-tasting cup in under a minute
- Dispense hot water only by opening and closing the brewer handle (without a pod), and selecting your desired brew size. A removable drip tray at the base of the brewer catches drips and makes for easy clean-up
- Auto-off: An auto-off feature is easily programmed to turn off your brewer after it has been idle for two hours, helping to save energy