Warning: curl_setopt() expects parameter 2 to be long, string given in /home/freeshi6/public_html/wp-content/plugins/amzn/tarzan/_httprequest.class.php on line 336
List Price: $99.99
Sale Price: $77.00
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Bonavita 1-Liter Variable Temperature Digital Electric Kettle
The Bonavita Variable Temperature Electric Kettle is a 1.0 liter capacity stainless steel kettle with many unique features. Users can select from six present temperatures or can set their own temperature from 140 degrees F (60 degrees C) and up. The 1000 watt heater boils water quickly and will hold the set temperature for up to one hour. The kettle has a unique spout that allows for a very controlled water pour that is needed for manual brewing of coffee and great for tea steeping as well. Our kettles have been used by World and US Champion Baristas based on its build quality and pour control.
- Temperature set/hold for 60 minutes
- Accurate to within 1-2 degrees F (or 1 degree C) to set temperature
- Count up timer for timed coffee brewing or tea steeping
- Actual water temperature displays on LED
- 1.0 liter capacity
- Powerful 1000 watt heating element (AC 120V 60Hz)
- Commercial UL certified (USA); UL rated in Canada
Six preset temperatures or user-selected in one degree increments from 140 degrees F (60 degrees C). Holds set temperature for one hour. LED display shows water temperature. Display accurate to +2 degrees F.
Unique spout for pour control. Use for manual coffee brewing, tea, or your favorite hot beverage.
The Bonavita BV382510V Variable Temperature Electric Kettle is fully UL Certified for safety compliance and features a 1-year manufacturer's warranty.
- 1000 watts for quick heating, commercial UL rating
- Real-time temperature display and heat and hold at desired temperature for up to 60 minutes
- Count-up timer makes it easy to keep track of the brewing process
- 1-year warranty
- Please descale the kettles periodically using a descaling powder mixed with water. This should remove any discoloration.